Would you like to reach 150,000 individuals interested in ‘natural approaches to health’ in an attractive, interactive, and economical way?
Communi-Key Health has compiled an extentive list of those who've participated and those who work in the wellness and natural products industry in the international Anglophone and Francophone markets. These individuals are big consumer of natural solutions to health.
Send your email to thousands of targeted individuals for as low as $100.
Call 1 514 798 2737
N.B. This page will be updated soon, please refer to French version of this page for up-to-date info & prices or contact us.
Communi-Key Health's mission is to provide a communication service by email that is effective, interactive and environmentally friendly (no paper, no road transportation), to promote the field of "Natural Health and Wellness".
Legend for this document:
CMC = Communion Marketing Communications
CCS = Communi-Key Health
Email broadcast service = Email list rentals, mass emailing, email blast
Is this service for you?
If you believe your products or services are suited for people seeking better health and quality of life through natural health choices, then this is the perfect time to make your products or services known to our subscribers.
What are the different lists to rent ?
A) 10,000 subscribers, French, Quebec 'Natural Health and Wellness' domain.
B) 75,000 subscribers, French, France 'Natural Health and Wellness'
domain: 90% France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Monaco.
C) 17,000 subscribers, English, North American 'Natural Health
and Wellness' domain: Canada 50%, USA 40%, 10% other English speaking countries
D) 10.000 subscribers, French, Quebec, general public, consider
themselves Baby Boomers, 40-65 years
E) 1,800 subscribers, Quebec, Francophone Media
F) 1075+ members of our network www.rencontres-conscience.
com: available only with the purchase of a package above. You must also be registered on the website before we broadcast your email.
Who is on these lists of subscribers?
List A, B, C: 'Natural Health and Wellness' domain
CMC has built-up banks of emails addresses of businesses and individuals in the field of alternative medicine, natural products, personal growth and other related fields such as estheticians and beauty salons. Our email list includes such firms as follows: spas, health centers, Yoga studios, schools and trade associations, publishing houses, therapists, practitioners, lecturers and teachers in personal growth and alternative medicines, manufacturers,
distributors and health food stores. In addition, approximately 30% of emails in these lists are of individuals who participated in wellness events.
These are individuals and business owners that consider themselves "Baby Boomers", between the ages of 45-65 years.
C’est une compilation des médias du Québec, imprimés (revue, journal, etc), sites Internet d’actualité et nouvelles, radio et télévision.
Details and conditions
1) The above prices are per email broadcast.
2) Prices are based on the same email ad being sent multiple times. Add $25 for each additional advertisement, i.e. with a different content from the first email broadcast.
3) If you wish to send your email to a combination of lists, please contact us for a price package.
4) The number of subscribers displayed for each list is approximate to + or - 5%.
5) A banner from our site www.rencontres-consciente.com or other another CMC activity or an other advertiser is displayed in the "footer" of all email broadcasts, immediately above the unsubscribe text. This banner can be eliminated by the main advertiser for a fee equivalent to half the price of the banner. See the right column in the price table above to calculate the price or call us.
a) The size of this footer banner is 900 pixels wide by 200 pixels high. This is approximately equivalent to the dimensions of the header at www.rencontres-consciente.com
b) The footer banner must be supplied in .jpg or .gif format with a maximum size of 50KB.
c) Email broadcast dates are determined by the customers who have purchased one of the main list as the footer banner is an adjunct.
8) If your email does not meet HTML standards, it may be necessary for us to modify it at your expense.
9) Once a test has been sent to you, you may be charged for any subsequent changes to the text or images.
10) Prices are subject to change without notice and all quotes are valid for 10 days.
11) Our hourly rates is $60/hr.
12) You holds us harmless in respect to any consequences of our broadcast email services.
Are there any other options available to improve the performance of my email broadcast?
Split test with multiple subjects
1) We will send your email with several subject variations to 15% of our subscribers to see which version has been opened the most by our readers. Subsequently we will send your email to the remaining (85%) subscribers with the winning subject. The process takes about 5 days. With our expertise, we will help you conceive various attractive subjects. This option may not be available during busy periods. Improve the performance of your promotional email with this service!
Split test with multiple subjects and contents
2) We will send your email with several subject and content variations to 15% of our subscribers to see which version has been opened the most by our readers. Subsequently we will send your email to the remaining (85%) subscribers with the winning subject and content. The process takes about 5 days. With our expertise, we will help you conceive various attractive subjects and advise you on content variations. This option may not be available during busy periods.
Improve the performance of your promotional email with this service!
Are there any other advertising opportunities?
1) You can place an ad on our "Facebook" like portal. It's a place for networking within the world of wellness.
See it at: www.rencontre-consciente.com
Advertisement 1: right column, displayed on all pages, 190L x 250H pixels: $48 / €36 per month (min. 3 months)
Advertisement 2: banner in footer of website, homepage only, 760L x 250H pixels: $35 / €26 per month (mib. 3 months)
2) Free wellness directory listing
Visit our new portal at www.rencontre-consciente.com and get a free, full page listing.
Do you have examples of clients who have used your email broadcast service?
• Deepak Chopra USA, AIF production
• Eric Pearl, The Reconnection, USA
• Krishna Dash USA
• Marie-Chantal Toupin et Marc Gervais
• Vox-Populi Conference
• Magazine Mieux-être
• Magazine Cheminement
• Samajam Percussion School (biggest in Canada)
• Centre St-Pierre
• HoRite de Passage, Claude Lebrun
In what formats do I need to provide my promotional email?
1) HTML: To minimize the blocking by spam filter, it should be simple, ie not too many links (1-5) and images (1-5).
2) Plain Text.
3) JPEG: not recommended because images are sometimes blocked.
What payment methods are available?
1) Visa, Master Card, Amex with PayPal 2) Bank Transfer 3) Cash
How do I do to place my order to send my promotional email?
Contact us by email or telephone.
See also page on ; Statistics and Research by Experts on Email marketing Effectiveness
NB. We have unlimited calls to Europe and North America, so it will be our pleasure to call you back.
Looking forward to serving you!
514 798 2737